Model-Based Systems Engineering
In order to maintain a global and coherent vision, an alternative is to use a model-based approach (MBSE or Model-Based Systems Engineering).
We believe an MBSE workbench should be:
• Adaptable: it should provide specific viewpoints and services well suited to the different steps and stakeholders of your engineering process ;
• Open: it should enable integration and interoperability with third-party tools in order to access all design data and to promote information exchange ;
• Scalable: it should be easily extended and maintained to support the enhancements inherent to Systems Engineering.
Realistic and pragmatic, this approach, which supports an operational industrialization of Systems Engineering, is a key factor in your competitiveness:
- Effective decision-making ;
- Collaboration facilitated between all stakeholders ;
- Better understanding of system complexity ;
- Enhanced integration of the various engineering tools.